5) Jarrett Brown - WVU
6) Tim Tebow - Florida
7) Dan LeFevour – Central Michigan
8) John Skelton - Fordham
9) Jevan Snead – Ole Miss
10) Mike Kafka - Northwestern
11) Sean Canfield – Oregon State

Position Grade: B-
Better depth than last year, but this class is loaded with developmental prospects. Last year had 3 top tier guys, this one has two, but the talent drop off in this class is not as severe as 2009. It'll be possible to see three franchise guys emerge from this group down the line, it is just very unclear who that is.

Further Analysis:
My list resembles some of the major scouts’ lists with a few changes made. I’m a bit higher on Jarrett Brown’s raw talent/ceiling than some, as well as McCoy being able to find a team where he can sit and learn the system, and then put his accuracy and intangibles to work. In my opinion, #’s 3-8 could be arranged many different ways. I organized them through applicable pro skills, and factored in where they’ll be drafted to develop. I think Tebow and the two top-ranked QB's will be pressed into action early on, and feel the rest of the list will spend at least one year on the sideline.

Feel free to discuss anything QB-related.

Yeah, this class is relatively weak. I think B- might even be a generous grade.

No. 1 & 2 are indisputable, while McCoy has seemingly locked up No. 3. Tebow, in whom I don't have much faith, is a wild card.

I really like Brown and Skelton as developmental prospects. They have all the physical tools, but putting it all together is going to be the big question.

Yeah, this class is relatively weak. I think B- might even be a generous grade.

No. 1 & 2 are indisputable, while McCoy has seemingly locked up No. 3. Tebow, in whom I don't have much faith, is a wild card.

I really like Brown and Skelton as developmental prospects. They have all the physical tools, but putting it all together is going to be the big question.

I think in grading this class, I personally got stuck on the sheer number of QB's with some sort of possible upside. Almost like a cumulative total that resulted in the 80 they got. :LOL:

I'd have Brown even higher if not for the fact that the WVU offense doesn't translate that well to the pro's. He'll need time (and should get that time to learn the game).

Back