2010 elements racing base/insert cards

KINGSCARD

Bench Warmer
hi there bought a blaster box of the new 2010 elements racing just for the danica patrick base rc and pulled it i do not collect any other racing so i would like to sell or trade the rest not looking for much probably like $7 shipped for the box there is some 10 in 10 inserts and around 40 base cards if interested please lmk i will post all the card #s on Monday thank you

40 base Cards in a Blaster?WOW Thats awsome I bought 5 Blaster and only 20 came in them lol what inserts do you have Left?I am trying to finish the set shoot me a Pm with your wantlist also thank you.

i have a starter set of 78 cards only missing 22 and i have 6 inserts they are (3) 10 IN 10 inserts of jeff gordon - jimmie johnson - carl edwards a hall-of-fame insert of richard petty and 2 inserts of high octane vehicles #s 5 and 6 of 12 i will sell this lot for 13 shipped pay pal (gift) will cost about $4 to ship so 13 shipped is a fair price thank you lmk if anyone interested

i have a starter set of 78 cards only missing 22 and i have 6 inserts they are (3) 10 IN 10 inserts of jeff gordon - jimmie johnson - carl edwards a hall-of-fame insert of richard petty and 2 inserts of high octane vehicles #s 5 and 6 of 12 i will sell this lot for 13 shipped pay pal (gift) will cost about $4 to ship so 13 shipped is a fair price thank you lmk if anyone interested

Back