2008 Upper Deck X Wants

officer27

Bench Warmer
I need the following base cards to complete my 2008 UDX Set. If you need any UDX let me know as I have several extra base cards.

11, 28, 94

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Card Number 21

wish I cud help you more but I only have card no. 21. If you want it send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send it to you. LMK

Pfinder said:
Sorry I checked, I don't have those cards But I do need #s 21, 22, 28, 64,
75, 93 and 94.

I have 11 Dice-K and 94 Longoria

Need #8 for my set and also can use die cuts both regular and gold versions.

Thanks,
Dennis

No No. 8

Dennis,

I don't have no. 8, sorry I do have a few doubles of the die cut. Die cut no.s are as follows: 1, 15, 29, 36, 50, 64, 78, 85, & 89 let me know if you need any of those.

Thanks, Bill

dlackey said:
I have 11 Dice-K and 94 Longoria

Need #8 for my set and also can use die cuts both regular and gold versions.

Thanks,
Dennis

officer27 said:
Dennis,

I don't have no. 8, sorry I do have a few doubles of the die cut. Die cut no.s are as follows: 1, 15, 29, 36, 50, 64, 78, 85, & 89 let me know if you need any of those.

Thanks, Bill

Bill

We must have opened up some of the same boxes as i just need #15 of the die cuts. Any 2008 Topps U&H for trade. I need #235 Eddie Guardado for a second set?

Thanks,
Dennis

No Topps U&H

Dennis,
Sorry no U&H looks like we are missing here. Thanks for your time and trying. Please keep in touch though we shud be able to do something someday.

dlackey said:
Bill

We must have opened up some of the same boxes as i just need #15 of the die cuts. Any 2008 Topps U&H for trade. I need #235 Eddie Guardado for a second set?

Thanks,
Dennis

Thanks and enjoy your "Break before THE BREAK" I'll wait to hear from you when you get to school.

scittlz said:
Hey officer! I don't have my UDX cards with me but when I get back to school, I can take a quick look for you.

Back