2006 Bowman Sterling Wanted

DallasBaker81

#1 Timmons Collector
Im gonna collect the Bowman Sterling Set now so i need cards from it. I would like to buy with paypal a decent sized lot of rookies from the 50 card base set. PLMK how many and of who you have of the 50 card rookie base set! Thanks

i have some also, i'll have to send you the list tonight after work. I have no ideal on the BV's so would need help on that if u have newer beckett with prices.
Thx Darrell

I have:
Abdul Hodge
Tamba Hali
Alan Zamaitis AUTO
Antonio Cromartie AUTO
Not sure if you aree looking for the autos or not.

LMK
Thanks

Cash or paypal is fine whatever you prefer, are you interested in the auto's or just the base? I'll get BV's on all of them, and feel free to make an offer

Thanks

have these for base:

David Kirtman, Jeremy Bloom, DeMario Minter, Travis Lulay, Donte Whitner, Johnathan Joseph, Tony, Scheffler, D'Qwell Jackson, Dee Webb, Jimmy Williams, Bennie Brazell (refractor /199)

also have some base autos if interested and a Mario Williams auto/jersey.

LMK what you need and i'll make you an offer including the Michael Robinson as well

DaBears- Send me a Pm with prices for the M-Rob auto jersey and Mario Williams Auto Jersey both combined and prices seperate for each thanks

bhelser said:
Well, the BV is not out yet. I could do both for $12 or $9 for the Antonio and $5 for the Alan

Sorry thats a lttle high the alan doesnt sell at 99 cents sometimes and the cromatie sell aorund $7 Thanks

Back