2 Recent Cason Pickups

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
CasonLeafLimited010.jpg

CasonEliteStatus001.jpg

Which FINALLY helps me complete this:
CasonEliteSet.jpg

Was out of town for some time, so I figured I'd catch up on mail. The Leaf Limited is #'d 1/10, figured I'd snag one of those before people put his stuff away in the junk boxes... oh wait, they are there already. :lollol: Took all season for the Elite 1/1 to surface, now I just have to hope the LCM Mirror Black 1/1 appears at some point to complete that set. Anyways, details as always:

-Antoine Cason 08 Elite Status Auto 1/1
-Antoine Cason 08 Leaf Limited Auto 1/10

Thanks for stopping in! :cool:

Sick Mike. Love it. Still need to get the Bowman / Walker 1/1's outta Elite & hopefully the Walker Mirror Black 1/1 (hasn't surfaced, that I know of :( )

Congrats again :dance:

Sick Mike. Love it. Still need to get the Bowman / Walker 1/1's outta Elite & hopefully the Walker Mirror Black 1/1 (hasn't surfaced, that I know of :( )

Congrats again :dance:

I'm pretty sure somebody has the Walker Elite 1/1 listed in their store inventory (at some ridiculous price). At least, that's where I got this pic a while back:

146.jpg

While we are all bitching about it, the Ryans Elite Black hasn't shown up either :(

But I'm happy for you that you were able to get the Cason, congrats :cheers:

That stinks. JMO, but I consider the Elite Status Black AU the granddaddy of cards for the college football collector. Hopefully, it will surface soon.

Alabama fans are nuts.....the Darby went for over $100 and this was after the 2007 season where he had, oh, around 2 carries for the year. I almost fear the Ryans popping up;)

Back