2 new Addais and a Panini Replacement...WTF???

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Got these 2 Addais in today...happy to get the Nt out of the way...awesome patches on it!

07AddaiWOP.jpg

06AddaiNTA.jpg
06AddaiNTB.jpg

Also, I've had this stupid redemption in since I pulled it back in '07...finally contacted them and they sent me this...

CJohnsonNA.jpg
CjohnsonNB.jpg

Along with this loser...

JPLosmanA.jpg
JPLosmanB.jpg

Thanks for bending me over, Panini.

I can not see what the gave you as a replacment but I had an issue with them earlier in the football season and sent it back after contacting them. After a few phone calls they sent my a Larry Fitz GU/Auto/25 as a replacment for my Early Doucett gu/auto/10 from National Treasures. So complaing and they will fix it.

I can not see what the gave you as a replacment but I had an issue with them earlier in the football season and sent it back after contacting them. After a few phone calls they sent my a Larry Fitz GU/Auto/25 as a replacment for my Early Doucett gu/auto/10 from National Treasures. So complaing and they will fix it.

Its a 2005 J.P. Losman Significant Sigs Auto from Donruss. Just want to throw it at someone,

Its a 2005 J.P. Losman Significant Sigs Auto from Donruss. Just want to throw it at someone,

Ya man i would call and complain tell them you do not want it and that they need to work on their customer service. that is what i did and they took back my replacment and I got the fitz in return.

Back