2 More TTM's

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Hey guys got 2 more in both towards my 1966 Team Project.
1st
Ken Rice Played for them 1966-67 he also added a nice note and signed that as well.
kenrice1-9-12.jpg

Then this back. Al Dotson. He played for them in 1966 only and a few more years for the Raiders. He signed the front and back of the card and also added a note saying he was the 2nd leading tackler on the 66 Dolphins just behind the MLB and signed that as well.
aldotsonautottm1-9-12.jpg

Back
aldotsonautobackttm1-9-12.jpg

Both great returns for former players. I now sit at the 1/2 way point of the 1966 team. 9 Players have passed away and it is becoming hard to even find thier autos.

THanks guys. Sliq i havent done any coaches yet. Only Shula. Most other dolphins coaches dont sign TTM. I havent sent to any of the under coaches but may start.
I think i may be coming to an inpass on my dolphins 66 project have a few out now and a few more to send then thats it.
The others are dead and cant find them or they were only on the team such a short time i cant find thier addys to send to.

very cool...you could submit what you are doing to beckett and write who you are looking for and see if anyone contacts you from that?

Back