2 card day...a little ticked.

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
First, 2008 LCM Deion Branch Mirror Emerald base #d 2/5. Love cheap low numbered stuff :cheers:

Second, 2007 Exquisite Jordan Kent Silver? RC auto #d/60. Not too happy about the packaging for it. If you are going to sandwich it between two top loaders, at least put it in a team bag. back top left, back bottom right, and front top right all now soft. :ban:

id say 50% of people on ebay ship like crap, the less it sells for the worse the shipping will be...i got charged $5 for a card wrapped in a paper towel and lost a paypal complaint on it :shock:

got my last neg from that guy...it was worth it

id say 50% of people on ebay ship like crap, the less it sells for the worse the shipping will be...i got charged $5 for a card wrapped in a paper towel and lost a paypal complaint on it :shock:

I've been pretty lucky on shipping until now. Since I generally buy low dollar inserts and stuff from ebay stores, I'm used to getting crappy shipping. This was the first card in a long time that was mangled...although with how UD packs Exquisite, maybe it came this way. His auction says card is mint unless stated...not sure if I want to bother...card was only $11.50 and its not like its ever going to go anywhere.

$5 for a paper towel :doh:

Back