2 Box Break

Bounty13

Bench Warmer
Started out buying 3 packs of 2008 Threads from a new box, didn't hit anything. Tried 3 more, same result. So I did 2 more, pulled some smuck auto. Then another, nothing. So 9 packs in with one hit I figured I would do the rest of the box. Here is what I ended up with:

img279.jpg

Matt Ryan Gridiron Kings Dual Jersey /250
Calvin Johnson Jersey /250
Tom Brady (almost 3 colors)/Randy Moss/Tedy Bruschi Dynasty Jersey /50
Ernie Wheelwright IV Auto /755

Martellus Bennett RC /999
Charles Godfrey RC /999
Fred Taylor parallel /250
Eli Manning parallel /100
TO Century Stars
Tony Gonz Century Stars
Brett Favre Century Legends
Staubach/Dorsett/White Dynasty
Manning/Manning Generations
Jay Cutler Gridiron Kings
Simeon Castille Gridiron Kings
Jon Kitna Gridiron Kings
Adrian Peterson Gridiron Kings /250
DJ Hall Gridiron Kings
Chad Henne Gridiron Kings Blue Frame /50

I then got a box of 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear. If anyone recalls a few months back I opened one of these and got a T.J. Housh auto /5 and a Charlie Whitehurst Jersey/Auto /50. Store had 2 boxes left at $69 a piece, whenever I get to the shop again and the last box is still there is it mine!

Anyway, here is what I got:
img278.jpg

Roy Williams Next Generation Jersey/Auto /15
Lee Roy Selmon Performers Jersey /200
A redemption for a Performers Jersey Prime Signatures /25 Robert Ferguson... which is expired
Scottie Vines X /250
Cedric Griffin RC /599
Manny Lawson RC /599
Anquan Boldin Next Generation /100
Joe Green Performers /250
Roy Williams Player Timeline /250

My questions to you...
Is the Roy Williams worth much?
And do you think Donruss will still honor the redemption? It expired 5/1/08

well... I think if you contact donruss they might get you a replacement. Might not be near as good but seeing as how you should deserve something in that spot I think they'll give you something.

Looks like you did alright, that triple is very nice with the patch being on brady's side.:pop:

i think donruss will. Nice breaks. LMk if you are willing to move the henne and matt ryan ( starting a new PC with BC players in college uni) thanks

Back