here is what i got

freshman orientation brock osweiler -spoken for
freshman orientation jarius wright
freshman orientation russell wilson
freshman orientation chris givens
dress for success chris givens
dress for success coby fleener

matt kalil rookie auto #55/99
longevity rookies signatures emerald card #196 michael smith redemption -already being redeemed

greatest hits troy polamalu
greatest hits lance briggs
statistical standouts michael turner
statistical standouts eli manning

rookies

dan herron
melvin igram
marvin mcnutt
harrison smith
alfred morris
danny coale
cyrus gray
morris claiborne
kirk cousins
jared crick
fletcher cox
bruce irvin
devon wylie
andre branch
keshawn martin
davin meggett
vinny curry
rishard matthews
ryan lindley
orson charles
shea mcclellin
alfred morris

Yeah, Id like it, it would go with my Dress for Success Wilson G/U. Idk about better than Luck, but he is tearing it up right now. Lmk when you decide whether you want to keep it or trade it. :)

Well, bad news on the Luck.... you are number 3 in line now, lol. Ive had a couple of people aready ask about it. Im still waiting for the guy to finalize the trade so I cant do anything with it until then, but my guess is it isnt going to make it past the first guy who asked about it (He has a TON of stuff set aside for me already, lol). I can keep you updated though, if he makes a lowball offer or wont trade 1 for 1 for it I dont think the 2nd guy will let go what I want from him, so its not a lost cause, LOL!

Onto the other cards, with the one Morris being a ruby I dont know the bv of it, but it has to be inbetween $5, the bv of the base non longevity rc, and $12, the BV of the Longevity /249. (Good ol COMC, never find exactly what your looking for hahaha) That being said heres what we got so far:

My:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tandem Treasures Dale Earnhardt Jr firesuit (Green) and Kasey Kahne glove (black) /75 (BV 25)

Your:
Wislon Freshman Orientation (bv 15, this is a guesstamate, Weeden was at a $10 BV and Wilson is usually around a x1.5 BV difference from him)
Brock Osweiler Freshman Orientation (bv 6 or 8, not sure on it either)
Alfred Morris longevity base rc (bv 6)
Alfred Morris Ruby (bv ?)

We can drop the Ruby if need be, I have a ruby of him already, and they are just for "throw in tradebait" anyways, lol. Lmk if I have anything else you may need and we can figure out a trade that will make us both happy, lol.

Sounds good, posted. I added a couple things Ive picked up for ya plus a Dale Jr lot on my end to make it worth your while since Im taking your best G/U, lol.

Back