1of23 and jordan_goodman

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
The goodman guy just left feedback saying sent paypal fast.
The system picked it up and both using same IP address and I could only find one post by jordan Goodman in a pts auction by 1of23 to which no feedback was left there.

Any thoughts

INFACT HE HAS LEFT 2 FEEDBACKS FOR 1OF23 AND HE HAS RECEIVED NOTHING

omg Guys 1of23 is pretty stupid or setting up for a scam
------

This is his real info per his profile

Jordan James Goodman
Name & Mailing Address:
132 b Edgelake Dr. Leesburg,GA 31763

The this is is jordan-goodmans info

Date of Birth:
February 5, 1980
Jordan Goodman
Name & Mailing Address:
132 B edgelake Albany Georgia
Sports Interests:
Baseball, Basketball, Football

------

UM yeah his real name matches the other user name that his leaving fake feedback for him they just changed the town but same apt # HAHAHa

join date was 2 months apart so at 1st he might have just forgot his id then either way circumventing feedback not good I could be way off

message him and ask eetc... we can combine the accounts if need be.. but he will of course lose the feedback ... what a jackass

from me

Originally Posted by wheeler281
Jordan,

Hey man let us know what the deal is with these 2 accounts. Do you want us to merge the 2. It does not look good when you have 2 accounts. Of course feedback will be removed.

LMK
Howard
from him----

ye you can merge them or delete jordan_goodman doesnt madder I just dont want to be banned

from me--
you won't we will keep 1of23 then

Thanks man any questions feel free to ask
Howard

he sent this to me:

Please dont ban me I did it because I was wanting to trade a card from another site and he didn't trust me so I had to give myself feedback You can remove it or any thing please dont ban me

ac-n-mike said:
he sent this to me:

Please dont ban me I did it because I was wanting to trade a card from another site and he didn't trust me so I had to give myself feedback You can remove it or any thing please dont ban me

kiss *** time:party3:

Back