1997 Score Board Rookies Case

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i beat the odds...if i could find an avenue to sell this at BV i would **** it...

anyways heres the decent loot...

ill get scans in a bit, but ill wet your mouth with some BVs

Varsity Club - 1 per box

Ike Hilliard $4
Corey Dillon $20 (x2)

Deans List 6-8 per box

Duce Staley $4
Tiki Barber $8
Corey Dillon $8
Warrick Dunn $4 (x3)
Jake Plummer $6

War Room 1:109

Yatil Green $4
Corey Dillon $40
Jake Plummer $30

Vintage 2 per box (got 25)

Emmitt Smith Topps Traded $12 (x5)
Troy Aikman Topps Traded $5 (x3)
Barry Sanders Topps Traded $6
Jerome Bettis Stadium Club $8

AUTO 1 per case, got 2

Pro Line Mike Singletary 8/9 $15
Pro Line Jim Kelly 9/9 $35

Base RCs

Corey Dillon $2 (tons)
Tiki Barber $2 (tons)
Duce Staley $1 (tons)
Mike Vrabel $2 (tons)
Jake Plummer $1.50 (tons)
Tony Gonzalez $1 (tons)

Jul16810.jpg

Jul16811.jpg

:shifty:

i think im going to order 2 more...guy says he will do $50 per shipped off eBay...it was loads of fun, took forever to open (2-3 hours)...i should have around 30 sets ($10 BV), but i could probably do player lots and sell those off because there are some good guys in it...

there are several folks interested in cards over on the Topps Boards, so maybe ill be able to move some over there, they like the Singletary AU (which i figured would be an easy move), the Emmitt RCs (easy as well), and the Corey Dillons (theres a Dillon guy)

seriously, this was a super fun break, so ill probably get 2, but ill open them slowly, like a box a week or something, im going to put together the deans list set (think old topps gold type thing) i have 59 different from the case...i guess in the scope of things the Vintage RCs werent bad at all, granted id have liked to pull something from the 70s or early 80s but i dont think they had many 'scrub' types in there...

need to check topps and see if i got any offers aside from 'i like the ...' i posted what im looking for, but yeah, doubtful anyone has what im looking for...

How much do the autos run for? Probably about $25 each?

not sure how you mean?...the BV of my 2 are $35 and $15, i could have pulled worse as the box says Hostletter is in the set, and you are only suppose to hit 1 per case, i got lucky and hit 2...

it is fun to break though for sure...and cheap...maybe you could do a case of this in your group break if people want a bunch of cards, there are some decent rcs...

Back