1965 Topps High #'s For Trade

ballsandstrikes

Bench Warmer
Hey guys! Looking to make my first trades here. These are dups from my collection. I don't have a working scanner right now (Thanks Vista :( ) so I will describe to the best of my ability. I've been collecting vintage for over 20 years and know how to grade properly. The people I sell to at our local show know that I'd rather be ultra conservative in my grading and have you come back for more because you are pleased instead of you getting a card advertised as EX and have it arrive to you with creases in in.
In return for these I'd like some high #'s or semi stars from other years from the 1960's. My 1965 set is complete so I don't need any. If you have Tigers that would be great but I'll listen to anything.
Next to each card is the book value I'll be looking for in return which will be based on the book value in the cards condition.

569 Gino Cimoli SP Angels EX condition with 60/40 centering right to left and top to bottom. Typical corner wear for EX. $6 (high BV $12)
463 Manny Mota Pirates VG with NO CREASES but 20-80 centering left to right and 30-70 top to bottom. A touch of border discoloration on the bottom right. Typical VG corner wear $3 (high BV $15)
479 Wilber Wood Pirates VG typical VG corner wear with minor wrinkle from bottom of card up to the Pirates logo. Does not break into the back of the card. 50/50 top to bottom 30-70 left to right $3 (high BV $15)
344 Wes Parker Dodgers EX nicely centered with typical EX corner wear. $3 (high book $6)
578 Camilo Carreon SP Indians EX 25-75 left to right. Typical EX corner/border wear $6 (high book $12)
389 Don Larsen Houston Astros EX. Nicely centered. Typical EX corner wear $8 (high book $15)
559 Ed Bailey SP Giants EX+ 35-65 centering left to right. three corners typical EX . Upper left is EXMT. $6 (high book $12)

I have probably 10,000 duplicates in various conditions but I won't be listing them as lots. I have found they have better "trading power" when listed as singles.

Back