2008 UD Draft Red Shawn Crable
2008 Topps Chrome Ali Highsmith
2007 Topps Chrome Leron Landry
2008 Prestige Antoine Cason
2006 Hot Prospects Will Blackmon
2006 Bowman Chrome Michael Robinson
2005 UD Rookie Premiere Ryan Moats (1 auto per 12 or 24 box case) :salut:

so yeah, the Moats in theory sucks, but is the highest BV of the lot at $30

puts me at 350 autos in the project, not counting Andre Hall SPA/Exq and Jordan Palmer, which are all factored in the project, but i made a seperate sheet in excel for them...

still have 55 autos incoming, most should be here by monday, but hopefully tomorrow...the big lot that i have incoming will surely put me over $10,000 BV for the project :shock: :dance:

tempted to try and get the Moats, Highsmith and Landry from you. Would trade you a lot more book value for all 3. Even though it is cards you do not like

more of those stupid Hertiage Real Ones?...

im sending out the Heath Miller and a Contenders Lee Suggs for a Matt Ware press plate which i should be able to flip way better than those 2...

considering my winning bid was $7.01 on 3 lots...and shipping was $10, they came well packed in a bubble with decent toploaders, 15/17 were useable, taped in cardboard, with a postal cost of $2.41 :snooty: but yeah, at $1 per its not horrible, but should have been closer to $12 or $13

and mike, i need to be able to make some $ on the cards AFTER my shipping costs :salut:

Jun12467.jpg

Jun12468.jpg

Jun12463.jpg

Jun12455.jpg

nothing super good, but $1 dlvd on autos is usually a good thing :salut:

they also signed Rex Grossman...says alot about the team :salut:

like i said it was the best card of the bunch...

Back