11 Braves Minor League Sets Chipper Smoltz Justice ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.fpcards.com

Bench Warmer
ATLANTA BRAVES 11 DIFFERENT MINOR LEAGUE SETS! CHIPPER Smoltz GANT KLESKO JUSTICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is being traded as a lot. BV here is well over $100.
What we want for this lot is no more than 4-10 total cards with a BV of $50-75. This is a key. We do not want 15-20 cards for this deal. Offers that include autographs will be more likely to be accepted. This is a quality lot. Please make offers with quality cards. Looking for Tigers/Cubs/ Blue Jays/ Pirates/ Red Sox/ Yankees/ Sidney Crosby/ Red Wings but will look at other things as well.
Offers?
The list
1990 Sumter With Klesko Castilla Wholers houston
1989 Greenville
1991 Macon Braves Chipper Jones Tyler Houston
1990 Pulaski
1998 Richmond Ron Gant Tommy Greene Blauser JOHN SMOLTZ DAVE JUSTICE
1990 Idaho Falls
1988 Sumter
1987 sumter Al Martin
1987 Greenville JUSTICE GANT Pete Smith
1990 Burlington Javy Lopez
1989 Star Burlington including 26-29 SP's

Im interested, look in my baseball - autos folder and lmk which you'd take for those sets and lmk

The only auto you have that I need is the Maholm.
The good news (perhaps) is I have an extra 1987 Greenville set with Justice, Gant etc.
I would trade you that set for the Maholm if you are interested.

Ok. It's a deal.
FYI I know you said you didn't need the other set but I can use the Prado too so if there is any interest in making that deal I would.
Otherwise, please post the trade for the two cards.
Thanks!

That is a bit of a better set We get around $15 for it. Ok, I'll make you a deal...
prado $8
Derrek Lee Press Proof $3
Roy Halladay Refractor ($2.50) and the Inge (.75) and Granderson (.75)
Ivan Rodriguez timeless moments jsy $8

I'll give you the set with Smoltz + the 1987 greenville. If you really don't have use for the greenville set, take out the pudge and I will do the deal with the Prado and the other cheaper cards for the set with Smoltz.

fair enough :)
Post it up. I found an extra of that set so for everyone else, the group lot deal is still available.
The only set I can deal by itself for anyone else is the 1987 greenville since we have two.. For everything else we are going to need to trade for the 11 sets as a group.

if you agree. $12 Paypal for the farmhands travis snider auto...

you got a deal. please pm me your address. send paypal payment to:

zellyanks91@netscape. net

plmk. kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back