10/21 for the eTopps guys

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
tonight there is a catalog at 10pm eastern....

if you want to play along, log on by 955p eastern, then under 'cards' there is Rewards Catalog...go to the Catalog page and start refreshing around 959p to try to get in early...

each section you go into you need to put in a 4 digit code, then scroll quickly to who you want, click on the box and hit enter, then do it again...

good stuff goes quick :salut: if you dont have points, but are playing with etopps, go ahead and look at how things are layed out...

things are alphabetical order, so if you are looking for Zach Thomas 2001, scroll all the way down :salut: :secret: that usually sells well above $1 per point :salut:

its mostly picked over now...

i did snag my max items....

2006 Mike Bell RRO /249
2001 Troy Brown /559
2001 Darrell Jackson /502

i figure since ill be getting 20+ points by the time i play in the next catalog, i could grab some 'cheap' stuff for my 2001 set, after getting a 'good' card (Bell)

ive only got like 14 or so 2001s...

they are more expensive because lots of folks left the platform, so they are kinda stuck in inactive ports, quite a few have been taken in hand, and lots of people put that set together...

i dont think i have it, but its a long slow process...maybe ill trade you that ROY Jordan Schafer if i havent already unloaded it

Back