Break Complete! 2023 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Serial # Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2446.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

IMG_2445.jpeg

This product is scheduled to release next week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a Serial # Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 PANINI ELITE EXTRA EDITION BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-5 packs per box
-5 cards per pack
-8 Autograph cards per box
-2 Memorabilia cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- A staple of prospect collecting for years, Elite Extra Edition returns with a new crop of talented young players from around the world!
- Look for 8 Autographs and 2 Memorabilia cards per box, on average!
- Find autographs from some of baseball’s top prospects, including Dylan Crews, Paul Skenes, Jacob Wilson, Chase Dollander and more!
- Chase autos from tomorrow’s top players hailing from the Dominican Prospect League!

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 10 spots and the price is $14 per spot. We will put all 10 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the serial # you will get in the break. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator (top number of the serial number) ends in 4. If your name is in the 8 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator ends in 8, etc.

An example would be if your name falls in the 3rd spot you would get all cards serial #d 3/XX, 13/XX, 23/XX, 33/XX, 43/XX, 53/XX, 63/XX, 73/XX, 83/XX, 93/XX and etc. Notice the last number in the first part of the serial # ends in a 3.

Another example is if your name falls in the 9th spot you would get all cards serial #d 9/XX, 19/XX, 29/XX, 39/XX, 49/XX, 59/XX, 69/XX, 79/XX, 89/XX, 99/XX and etc. Notice that the last # in the first part of all the serial #s ends in a 9. If you get 10 as your spot, then you get all the serial #d cards that end in 0... 10/XX, 20/XX 30/XX and etc.

We will use the serial number of a card first to determine who it goes to. If a card doesn't have a serial # on the card, then we would go by the actual card #. So if the card # is 46, then it goes to the 6th spot. If the card #s ends in an alphabet letter, then whatever # that letter is in the alphabet, it would go that spot. For example for Card # FFT-JW the card ends in a W, the W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet so it would go to the 3rd spot. I think all cards in this are supposed to be serial numbered /50 or less so we should be able to figure out who every card goes to using the serial numbers.

ALSO…EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH OR MEMORABILIA IN THIS BREAK. IF YOU DO NOT HIT AN AUTOGRAPH OR MEMORABILIA CARD IN THE BOX I WILL STILL SEND YOU ONE.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week on March 27th and the box has been preordered so we should be able to do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. dashcol PAID
2. Jebohm88 PAID
3. franklinguy52 PAID
4. PAVI39
5. bdink25 PAID
6. northicehero99 PAID
7. Butch’s Buddy PAID
8. grapler135s PAID
9. rubypup PAID
10. PAVI39

Random Numbers for the Break:

Last edited:
I hate that this checklist isn’t out!
I am also not a fan of unlicensed cards.

But, I am also do not like seeing a break sitting with just one spot left!

Give me that last spot.

I hate that this checklist isn’t out!
I am also not a fan of unlicensed cards.

But, I am also do not like seeing a break sitting with just one spot left!

Give me that last spot.
Awesome thanks for closing this one out!

Okay we are full thank you everybody. I’ll post transactions up now.

Okay let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Saturday March 30th at 12pm noon PT.

I’ll plan to randomize the numbers right before we open the box.

See you then!

Thanks for another break!

Don’t know much about Wisenhunt, he’s a pitcher and I tend to not know much about prospect pitchers, but I guess he is #3 in the Giants prospect rankings so not too bad there!

Thanks for another break!

Don’t know much about Wisenhunt, he’s a pitcher and I tend to not know much about prospect pitchers, but I guess he is #3 in the Giants prospect rankings so not too bad there!
You got it thank you for joining.

Yeah I have heard his name before hopefully he ends up being a good one!

Back