1/1 Signature Cut From 2007 Topps

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
Ive pulled signature cards before-But never a signature cut card with such high pack odds of getting one-It says that the odds of getting one-Was 1-160,000 packs WOW Sure its a nice card-But not of what im looking for-So if anyone has any nice Albert Pujols rookie cards or a auto of him-contact me-Im also looking for game used cards of only a few people-And its of just a few of our past greats-like Ted Williams-Joe Dimaggio and the one im looking for the most of them all-Is one of Babe Ruth-The card i pulled is from out of the 2007 Topps series two-And is that of a cut auto of George Selkirk And it is a autoed insert-Its on a Distinguished Service insert-I also pulled out of the verry next pack-Another autoed insert card-With the pack odds being 1-3,800 packs-And it was of a Trading Places Shea Hillenbrand-And from the 160 packs of the 2007 Topps series two-Ive got LOADS of other nice cards and Rookies and inserts-I even pulled three game used cards-One is of A Rod-Its a white jersey card-With a blue stripe down the center of it-And a jersey card of Manny Ramirez and a bat card of David Eckstein-These were all on the 2006 Highlights cards-And theres some SP versions of some of the base cards-Like no signatures on them-Ive got a couple Jim Thome cards-And a Alex Gordon RC with no sigs on them-And some that do-Ive also got two of the Barry Bonds cards-And a lot of the Daisuke Matsuzaka RC #630 And a nice selection of the Serial Numberd Gold cards-So if anyones interested in any of these cards-Inserts-Or all of them-Let me know-Because There all up for trade/Sale-Im also doing the same with all my football cards

Attachments

• one of one.jpg
    one of one.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
  • back of one of one.jpg
    back of one of one.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • hillenbrand auto.jpg
    hillenbrand auto.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • preterson rc.jpg
    preterson rc.jpg