07 Quinn Team Logo Auto/ft

jaydouble

Bench Warmer
National Treasures product.Gotta love the patch.BV 200.Lookin for some new stuff.Post your bucket and ill take a look.If necessary p.m. me.Thanks!
IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

pie is that all ya have for trade in the bucket?kinda interested in the ryan auto patch.l.m.k. if you have other stuff as well(football only)

megabyte lmao on the screen shot you got(booted for no reason)
that being said at first glance i like the barry sanders fotg auto,ttt emmitt 1 bazillion gueds auto,singletary dual patch auto,leinart patch auto.not sure of b.v.s just throwin my likes out there.if need be i can add to any that are above mine.l.m.k. whats available still.thanks!

jaydouble said:
megabyte lmao on the screen shot you got(booted for no reason)
that being said at first glance i like the barry sanders fotg auto,ttt emmitt 1 bazillion gueds auto,singletary dual patch auto,leinart patch auto.not sure of b.v.s just throwin my likes out there.if need be i can add to any that are above mine.l.m.k. whats available still.thanks!

the emmitt booked $550, barry is gone. What's the book on the Quinn?

okay than wow.umm you still have the singletary?b.v. for gued/auto version 200 (its a team emblem but im not really lookin for a premium on that).really liking the singletary did a lil research and should be about even with mine.l.m.k.

Back