Show A pic of a random card you own thread

Eliatack

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
They have one of these threads over at the bench where anyone can share their favorite
cards with everyone and talk about the players. I figuered why not start one here? lets
start with one photo at a time!

Prosefan1

grapler135s if you could help me get this threa off the ground then​

that would be great!

I wil start with this one:

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99 NY Mets - Picture 1 of 2

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99 NY Mets - Picture 2 of 2

HI
Just received this today from 2022 Leaf Trinity Lutetium Steel Owen Murphy Red 1/1! Braves first Round pick and 20th overall.
The only way to get the card originally is by redemption. Various numbers available, but none higher then #/15.
I have a Gabriel Hughes coming from my second break. Colorado 2022 first round pick and 10th overall.

Trinity Lutetium Set Checklist​

40 cards. Serial numbered 1/1.
*All cards are redemptions.*
VERSIONS: Silver 1/1, Blue 1/1, Purple 1/1, Pink 1/1, Orange 1/1, Green 1/1, Platinum 1/1, Black 1/1, Red 1/1, Gold 1/1.
Owen Murphy.jpgOwen Murphy Back.jpg

HI
Just received this today from 2022 Leaf Trinity Lutetium Steel Owen Murphy Red 1/1! Braves first Round pick and 20th overall.
The only way to get the card originally is by redemption. Various numbers available, but none higher then #/15.
I have a Gabriel Hughes coming from my second break. Colorado 2022 first round pick and 10th overall.

Trinity Lutetium Set Checklist​

40 cards. Serial numbered 1/1.
*All cards are redemptions.*
VERSIONS: Silver 1/1, Blue 1/1, Purple 1/1, Pink 1/1, Orange 1/1, Green 1/1, Platinum 1/1, Black 1/1, Red 1/1, Gold 1/1.
View attachment 16721View attachment 16722

Neat card @gwynn_fan !!

@Criollos , that player sounds familiar....I think he had a great coach in the youth leagues to help him develop his skills!!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back