** Just Picked up 06 Exquisite Reggie Bush AUTO 3 COLOR Patch /99 FT/FS Come Big

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
First off let me say this card books for $4500, please dont respond unless you have the goods. This is going with me to LA for the show next weekend and im sure it will fetch a pretty penny!

bushexquisiteof993color.jpg

Thanks to all 2nd best card i own first is a psa 8 Namath rookie my dad gave me before he passed away big card. This card is amazing!!

Bush Exquisite....

Im definately interested...

I have about 10 or 12 nice Cutlers including my most prized Cutler of all..

Cutler/Maroney/Jackson Triple Auto White Hot 1 of 1 (#1/1)

Is there anyone else your looking for besides just Cutler?

Holler back.

Biggie

big vick first off your collection i very nice. I like the walter rerpints if they are available, like the leinart bc orange ref auto, I like a few of cutlers but the paytons intrigue me.

Peja- Oh you have nice stuff man no doubt and thank you for the compliment

atrain2004 said:
big vick first off your collection i very nice. I like the walter rerpints if they are available, like the leinart bc orange ref auto, I like a few of cutlers but the paytons intrigue me.

Peja- Oh you have nice stuff man no doubt and thank you for the compliment

I just sold the Leinart Orange, but I do have both of my WP's. (Have $2350 invested into them, cash on them two). I also have a Leinart Uncirculated Auto #'d/10, and I have the Cutler 1/1 Auto as well as 4 contenders, 4 contenders previews, 2 threads triple jersey auto's, 1 paradigm triple jersey auto, a few sterling dual auto's, and I might have a chrome rc auto or two.

I need to update my buckett, because there is a lot of it that Ive sold recently, but I did pick up some cool stuff that isnt posted in there either.

Back