Yzerman 2011-12 Leaf Limited Autograph #/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
No interest at the card show on this? I would have bet it would go fast you being in Michigan where he played his entire career.

No interest at the card show on this? I would have bet it would go fast you being in Michigan where he played his entire career.

There was quite a bit of interest... but $20.00 offers just don't hack it... and, of course, the guy that showed up with a box full of 1980s/1990s junk base (NASCAR) that wanted to do a trade, didn't make me feel any better.

There was quite a bit of interest... but $20.00 offers just don't hack it... and, of course, the guy that showed up with a box full of 1980s/1990s junk base (NASCAR) that wanted to do a trade, didn't make me feel any better.

This is why I am really am tired of trying to sell or trade as it's insulting and then you're an A$$ because you did not take the generous offer.

Didn't I offer you more than $55, I think two payments in two weeks and offered well over $80 in trade for it. Sorry to see you still have it and its not in my PC

Didn't I offer you more than $55, I think two payments in two weeks and offered well over $80 in trade for it. Sorry to see you still have it and its not in my PC

Looking to rebuild our PayPal funds... really need to do one payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back