your thoughs on American Football in London

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i will say im disappointed simply because i think this would be a great oppurtunity for the NFL and i think they are making a MAJOR faux pas by not having this a NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME...this isnt in market for me today and i find it highly disappointing...i think they would be better suited playing this on a saturday where it is televised nationwide...

what do you think about this?

also what do you think about games out of the country in general? in the past they have only played preseason games on an international level.

Didn't know it wasn't a National Game now I gotta check if we'll be getting, that part was a MISTAKE. I'm guessing it's the 1st of many in the future to be played outside country.

Well, I don't mind an NFL game being in either Mexico or Canada, at least the travel time is not that bad. I don't know if I am all that happy with games "across the pond" as it were.

I'd say Pre-Season, OK, but not regular season. There's only 16 games in the NFL regular season, and I think it's rather unfair for the 2 teams that are playing with all the travel and other BS involved. just my 2c.

i will say im disappointed simply because i think this would be a great oppurtunity for the NFL and i think they are making a MAJOR faux pas by not having this a NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME...this isnt in market for me today and i find it highly disappointing...i think they would be better suited playing this on a saturday where it is televised nationwide...

what do you think about this?

also what do you think about games out of the country in general? in the past they have only played preseason games on an international level.

you are not missing anything, believe me

you are not missing anything, believe me

I agree. Both teams look horrible and tired and out of it and the weather and the field sucks. This is not a good representation for the world. Except for Brandon Jacobs who is running people over and getting cheers. Still, really bad football. Dropped passes, dropped snaps, missed FGs, balls slipping out of hands.

I agree. Both teams look horrible and tired and out of it and the weather and the field sucks. This is not a good representation for the world. Except for Brandon Jacobs who is running people over and getting cheers. Still, really bad football. Dropped passes, dropped snaps, missed FGs, balls slipping out of hands.

Quiet you, we're winning!

I understand the NFL wants to make the money, but I think that's just wrong to do to both teams.

Making them travel like that is just silly. I agree that Canada or Mexico isn't so bad, but since it's an american sport, it should be played here.

I would be pissed if I was a fan of a team, bought season tickets, and my team has to go play in London where most of them don't even care.

They've got their Football, even if there's not contact. Keep it that way.

Back