Your 2 BB GU for my 2 FB GU!!! EASY TRADE!!

Hey All..... I will be away much of the day today shopping for baby furniture and a bedroom suit for our daughter.... Post away and I will respond or confirm all posts and trades when I get back this evening.... I am looking forwards to many trades when I get home :)

did you like my cards? my 2 chipper GU cards, i need colts GU, prefferably peyton manning, and from the saints i need robert meachem cards... lmk!

BabyBraves05 said:
did you like my cards? my 2 chipper GU cards, i need colts GU, prefferably peyton manning, and from the saints i need robert meachem cards... lmk!

I can come up with Colts or Saints for the Baseball GU but not necessarily those players....Since I really want the Chippers, I will trade 3 Colts or Saints for the two Chippers.... Let me know if that will work...

DimeTime

Not sure at this point... I am trying to do this more as a mystery swap as I am not asking for anything specifically..... I will try to make it all three Colts...you will be happy.....

umm do you know who you might have at all? mainly the colts im lookin for other than peyton are addai, harrison, wayne and clark... maybe a gonzalez or freeny, other than them, i dont want any others

BabyBraves05 said:
umm do you know who you might have at all? mainly the colts im lookin for other than peyton are addai, harrison, wayne and clark... maybe a gonzalez or freeny, other than them, i dont want any others

I cannot guarantee that so I will just pass.... I was doing this for some fun and guessing.... I thought 3 for 2 was more than fair.....thanks anyways....

i guess i can do that, i just dont wanna get some players i dont want, but its a risk i will take, i will try to get out monday pm me your addy

Back