Register or log in to remove this ad.

You know you've made the right move ....

scotsman

Prospect
when you feel comfortable and relaxed at home. So good to be back with everyone on TCG:D . Oh, and the house move was right too:eek: !

We've now painted 3 rooms and have a few more to go before the carpets finally arrive. Hopefully the tiler and plumber can get the en-suites sorted soon too. Piccies at a later date. Not quite as organised as Rob's move:(

GiantFan

Rookie
when you feel comfortable and relaxed at home. So good to be back with everyone on TCG:D . Oh, and the house move was right too:eek: !

We've now painted 3 rooms and have a few more to go before the carpets finally arrive. Hopefully the tiler and plumber can get the en-suites sorted soon too. Piccies at a later date. Not quite as organised as Rob's move:(

OK, what are en-suites and piccies? :)

I know how you feel about feeling comfortable! What sucked about the move was that I had to stay at my parents house for a month while the place was being painted. That was hellish.

scotsman

Prospect
OK, what are en-suites and piccies? :)

I know how you feel about feeling comfortable! What sucked about the move was that I had to stay at my parents house for a month while the place was being painted. That was hellish.

Ouch, as much as I love my folks - 24 hrs will do thanks!

En-suites are bathrooms (showers/toilet/bath) attached to a bedroom and not communal in a corridor for everyone to use. We have 4 of those. Piccies are photos of said rooms!
Sorry to confuse:)

GiantFan

Rookie
Ouch, as much as I love my folks - 24 hrs will do thanks!

En-suites are bathrooms (showers/toilet/bath) attached to a bedroom and not communal in a corridor for everyone to use. We have 4 of those. Piccies are photos of said rooms!
Sorry to confuse:)

That's nice! However many kids we end up having are all using one bathroom in the hallway and they better like it. :)

I thought piccies were pictures but wasn't sure.