Yesterday's show pickups

D

dmrevell

Dropped about $70 bucks at the show yesterday picking up stuff from the bargain bins. This is the haul, minus a couple of cards I can't post because they're going out as surprise packages to people on here.

showhawkslz6.jpg

Matt Hasselbeck 05 Absolute Memorabilia Tools Of The Trade Double Jersey 25/100
Ladanian Tomlinson/Maurice Morris 02 Hot Prospects Hot Tandems Dual Jersey
Hasselbeck 04 Hogg Heaven Leather In Leather 221/250
Hasselbeck 06 UD Game Jersey
Deion Branch 06 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Jersey119/250
Richie Sexson 06 Ultra Fine Fabrics
Marcus Trufant 03 Bowman's Best Jersey RC
Seneca Wallace 03 Bowman's Best Jersey RC

showtitanszb4.jpg

Jevon Kearse 04 Leaf Limited Threads jersey 67/75
Fred Taylor/Eddie George 03 Flair Sunday Showdown jersey 78/100
Courtney Roby 05 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere Materials ball/jersey 745/750
Tyrone Calico 04 Rookie Review jersey
Chris Brown 06 UD Rookie Debut Star Materials jersey
Roby 05 Reflections Future Fabrics jersey
Brown 06 Turkey Red Relics Black jersey 25/99
Andre Woolfolk 03 Topps All American Fabric of America jersey

showmixedts7.jpg

Roby 05 Rookies & Stars Masks 69/325
Roydell Williams 05 Bowman's Best Green Auto 33/599
Justin Gage 03 Bowman Chrome auto
Patrick Kerney 99 Sage auto 811/879
Clint Nageotte 05 Donruss Signature Series auto
Maurice Brown 04 Topps DP&P Big Doggs (current Nashville Kat)
Terrence Murphy/Ahman Green 05 Reflections Cut From the Same Cloth dual jersey
Dewon Brazelton 05 UD Trilogy Generations Future Materials jersey
Rashard Lewis 06 Topps Finest Fabrics jersey 119/1629

And finally this... Warren Moon is one of my all time favorite players. I loved him as a kid when he played at UW, and then he played for both my favorite pro teams. I knew he had two cards from this series, and I wasn't sure which one I had, so I went ahead and grabbed it. As luck would have it, this is the one I already had.

moonqbcly0.jpg

Warren Moon 2002 Score QBC Materials jersey

Oh well, it's not the first time I've bought a card I already have, and it probably wont be the last. If anyone can use it, lemme know, because I only keep dupes of jerseys if there's some variation (different colors, solid vs mesh, etc).

i love the bargain boxes at shows...when we go to the sun times show in chicago, andy and i go all over there hunting our crappy guys

i love the bargain boxes at shows...when we go to the sun times show in chicago, andy and i go all over there hunting our crappy guys

I shop almost exclusively from the bargain bins at shows. Frankly I couldn't afford this hobby if I was trying to get the hottest rookies the week after they came out. I'm going to enjoy a card just as much a year or two later as I would the week after it was released.

Very nice haul, you definately cleared out those bins, didn't you:salut:

I wasn't the only one. I noticed about an hour after I went through it that the guy who had the GU/Autos 5 for $10 only had about 2 cards left.

Back