Yesterdays Camp Haul + Stuckey and more (Brett will like one thing)

Brad

Bench Warmer
First the camp stuff. Brett brought to my attention there was a Duck at Panthers camp. So indtead of a plain index card I decided to add a picture, it was not too hard so I did it for a lot of them. So thanks Brett.

On my index cards I made:
panthersday2p1.jpg
panthersday2p2.jpg

On cards: Charles Johnson (2), Chris Gamble, Damione Lewis
panthersday2p3.jpg

2 Stuckeys :D

Gold Zone:
cstuckeyscoregold.jpg
cstuckeyscoregoldback.jpg

Atomic:
cstuckeyscoreatomic.jpg

Some Baseball:

Reds:
Habelito Hernandez Gold Refractors:
habelitohernandez.jpg

Bobby Livingston:
blivingstonxfrac.jpg

Joey Votto Blue:
blivingstonxfrac.jpg

Other Bowman cards:
mpalmerblueref-1.jpg
cleeref.jpg

bloganref.jpg
sinkbeiloauto.jpg

parisiblue.jpg
goodsonxfractor.jpg

those are pretty cool, are you going to be going back?
if so i just found out that the panthers have derrick strait, i would love to have something of him signed
if theres time i could send you a card or something

those are pretty cool, are you going to be going back?
if so i just found out that the panthers have derrick strait, i would love to have something of him signed
if theres time i could send you a card or something

I am actually going tomorrow morning. I will make something up. I have some cards set out when I saw they signed him, but they were thrown into a box so I ahve to find them. No guarantees, but I will do my best.

Anyone else have requests?

I am actually going tomorrow morning. I will make something up. I have some cards set out when I saw they signed him, but they were thrown into a box so I ahve to find them. No guarantees, but I will do my best.

Any of the Michigan guys and I'll hook you up! :cheers:

Dwayne Jarrett and Ryan Kalil:D

thanks in advance if you can land me something, will be much appreciated if you can, if not thanks for trying for me anyway

Dang, if the entire Panthers team starts running when they see you, I won't blame them!! :lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol: j/k ;)

That is an AWESOME haul!!!:cheers:

Back