Football Yeah Huge Vy Steal Baby!

hornsfan92

#1 vince young collector
ive been after this card since it came out..its always been way to high to buy..but i found a great steal..i know the autos a little..bad..lol..but im fine with it..especially for that great price

link:

[ebay=Vince Young Auto Rookie 47 of 100]260111595170 [/ebay]

lmk what you think!!

ive seen cards like that before go for over 300..ive always wanted a letterman..and this one is the original true rookie version..

and you guys can go write this down..young WILL "break the curse"

:0

hornsfan92 said:
ive seen cards like that before go for over 300..ive always wanted a letterman..and this one is the original true rookie version..

and you guys can go write this down..young WILL "break the curse":0

Just like we wrote down Dallas would win last night?

its true he doesn't have much to work with now..but their wr core isn't bad, its just really young. They have brandon jones, courtney roby, and the two rookies they drafted all have talent they are just inexperienced. David Givens is their best reciever and he wasn't too shabby in NE. if they can pick up one good reciever their core will be fine.

and josh about the mavs...they are really letting me down lol..they better win this next game..im gonna shut my mouth until the mavs do something..then ill talk

The card si nice but i'm not to sure that the sig is authentic. As i have seen some bad sigs of his and none look quite like that. JMOI.
But congrads on it either way.

hornsfan92 said:
..young WILL "break the curse"

:0

Or his leg!!!

no but really, nice card man. I have the whole set of Brandon Marshall just like that! The whole namplate looks sweet, and I'm eventually thinking about getting it framed.

nic catch man id do it two well is there one of tarvaris jackson dose any one know if there is like that id get it n a heart beat if u know there is or have one or know sum one who dose pm me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! verey fast

Back