Yay to the underdogs that won this week...

lisu

Bench Warmer
Raiders, Lions, Browns, Chiefs, and Falcons. Yay Joey.

And yay Trent Edwards! Darnit, I didn't want him to do well this year...how am I supposed to pick up his cards cheap?

Last edited by a moderator:

And yay Trent Edwards! Darnit, I didn't want him to do well this year...how am I supposed to pick up his cards cheap?

rookie players have a tendency to do that to you. alex's first yr i could pull anything of him i wanted, wasn't worth a whole lot his rookie yr but now he's rising cause he's got a few games under his belt. Drew did the same thing to me last yr, no one knew who he was and all of a sudden started running in for TD's and i couldn't pick up anything of him for cheap.

Glad the Raiders won, happy the Lions beat up on Chicago, not so much of a Chiefs fan but was happy to see Joey win. Still bet Atl is kicking themselves for getting rid of Shaub though. Was happy to see Bills win too

I can't believe I'm fired up about a home win over the Texans, but oh well. I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em this year. Plus, we own the Texans 2nd-round pick, so this win should improve that pick.

I can't believe I'm fired up about a home win over the Texans, but oh well. I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em this year. Plus, we own the Texans 2nd-round pick, so this win should improve that pick.
I don;t think one loss is going to have much say on the position of the pick. They could win out and have the 30th pick.

I don;t think one loss is going to have much say on the position of the pick. They could win out and have the 30th pick.

I think it'll help by 3-4 picks. Houston has a decent team and should finish in the middle of the pack this year (6-9 wins).
So based on past history, this one loss should knock them down in the draft order by 3-4 spots.

But you're right, if they go 14-2, this loss won't mean anything in their draft position.

Back