Xbox 360 Arcade Edition

G

Greenlantern

Just got this in to replace my old and dead xbox 360. It's actually pretty nice.

It has a HDMI port, the new Falcon chipset (which reduces the chances of overheating), and comes with 5 arcade games (most of which are pretty good).

It doesn't come with a harddrive though, but does have a memory card for game saves. You can add a hard drive as well (which I did with from my dead xbox). Pretty good deal at 279 dineros. :D

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Just got this in to replace my old and dead xbox 360. It's actually pretty nice.

It has a HDMI port, the new Falcon chipset (which reduces the chances of overheating), and comes with 5 arcade games (most of which are pretty good).

It doesn't come with a harddrive though, but does have a memory card for game saves. You can add a hard drive as well (which I did with from my dead xbox). Pretty good deal at 279 dineros. :D

where did you pick it up? And what do the hard drives run if you don't have another laying around ;)

G

Greenlantern

where did you pick it up? And what do the hard drives run if you don't have another laying around ;)
Got it at my local Gamestop - you should be able to find them everywhere now. As for a harddrive, I've heard that you can get a second hand one on the bay for 20 to 30 bucks or so -- not bad.