WWE) **SPOILERS** Complete Smackdown Taping Results

Slim99

Bench Warmer
SmackDown: (Airing Friday 07/04)
Michael Cole comes out to ringside to say "goodbye" to SmackDown fans. Jim Ross interrupts him, and boots him out for being a Texas fan. Here comes Mick Foley.

The show opens with Triple H in MVP's V.I.P Lounge. Hunter calls MVP a power ranger and shows the video of Edge losing the World Championship. He then says Edge got "Punked up."

Edge comes out and says he is happy for his and Vickie's wedding. He says they should go to Las Vegas. I'm told Vickie is drawing a ton of heat, making it very hard to hear what is going on. Triple H interrupts by saying he would never sleep with Vickie but she is nicer looking than any other woman Edge has ever been with. Triple H vs. Edge is then set up for The Great American Bash pay-per-view later this month.

Michelle McCool b. Victoria, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, & Cherry.
McCool will now face Natalya for the new diva championship title.

Jesse & Festus b. Kurt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
Festus got the pin for the win. After the match Edge comes to the ring and cleans house on Jesse & Festus.

They cut to a video segment of Edge arguing with Vickie.

* Jeff Hardy b. John Morrison
I'm told Hardy got the win after hitting the Swanton.

* It is announced that there will be a fatal four way match to celebrate July 4th.

Umage b. Funaki in a squash match.

* Matt Hardy b. Shelton Benjamin, Chavo Guerrero, & Ken Kennedy is in a fatal four way match to retain the United States Championship.

Edge comes out and says this is a bunch of crab. He says he will be WWE Champion at The Great American Bash and goes on to say that he made Vickie, Ryder, and Hawkins what they were and no one likes him because he's a warrior.

Vickie comes out and Edge tells her the wedding is off

Dark Main Event:
* Triple H & Big Show b. Mark Henry & Edge
Big Show makes fun of Edge and calls him a baby. Triple H helps Big Show. Edge walks out as Big Show & Triple H get the win.

Back