WTTF/WTB 2019 Brett Baty RC's

darkman

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for or, in some cases buy, 2019 Brett Baty rookie year cards. I believe he has cards from Bowman (Draft, Chrome Draft, Bowman's Best), Panini (Contenders Draft, Contenders Draft Optic, Prizm Draft, Elite Extra Edition) and Leaf (Metal Draft, Ultimate Draft, Trinity, Valiant, Flash).

Might be willing to trade slightly in your favor for the Bowman Chrome Draft RC, GU's (which I think are only Leaf Trinity) and Autos, which appear in most of the aforementioned products.

I don't have one central comprehensive tradelist anywhere, but I do have an extensive inventory on both Sportlots and Beckett Collections, so I can usually come up with something from most wantlist players. Just let me know what you're looking for. If you're looking to sell instead, please negotiate by PM.

Thanks for anything you come up with!

Doug

Havea Baty Bowman Chrome auto to trade. Looking for a Bowman Chrome auto back.

Attachments

• 20220417_165517.jpg
    20220417_165517.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
Havea Baty Bowman Chrome auto to trade. Looking for a Bowman Chrome auto back.
Only have a small number of other Bowman Chrome autos, and none of them at the level of this card. I take it you don't value other autos (Bowman's Best, Elite Extra Edition, etc) the same level? I might be able to get my hands on other BC autos, but it would help if I knew which specific players you would value the most. Thanks for the response

Back