WTTF Vincent Jackson and Larry Johnson AUTOS and SICK PATCHES

chitownrivals

Bench Warmer
My link to my bucket is below. But if you have other cards you are looking for ask. I have 25 folders full of cards and about 20k top loaders with cards.

Larry Johnson

chitownrivals said:
My link to my bucket is below. But if you have other cards you are looking for ask. I have 25 folders full of cards and about 20k top loaders with cards.
Hi, are you interested in a 06-Larry Johnson EXQUISITE AUTO/PATCH #32 .. If so you could make me an offer or I would trade for any of the following players on high end AUTO cards...Leinart, Cutler, Addai, Maroney, T.Jackson, C.Portis RC, Norwood, Alex Smith, F.Gore, and maybe a few others.. I do have many many other HIGH END AUTO cards.., so if there is a particular player that you like LMK.. Thanks

Yes I am interested in the LJ. Check my bucket and look in the BV 100+ area

Sergio David Malagold said:
Hi, are you interested in a 06-Larry Johnson EXQUISITE AUTO/PATCH #32 .. If so you could make me an offer or I would trade for any of the following players on high end AUTO cards...Leinart, Cutler, Addai, Maroney, T.Jackson, C.Portis RC, Norwood, Alex Smith, F.Gore, and maybe a few others.. I do have many many other HIGH END AUTO cards.., so if there is a particular player that you like LMK.. Thanks

Back