wttf Heath Miller and Jason Witten cards

James DeBusk

Rookie
Transactions: 18
wttf Heath Mller and Jason Witten.
looking to build a collection of two local boys.Looking at base,numbered,g/u and autos...anything !

Last edited:
lol...I'm starting to feel like a pariah here...doesn't seem like I can buy a trade no matter how hard I try...Maybe I've beaten this VT thing to death,but I also build sets,and look for other players besides Hokies,and I always respond if I can help someone out. Do I have a bad rating? I don't think that's possible but I just don't know anymore.

I don't think you're the problem @James DeBusk. The problem is two-fold. First, this site isn't nearly as large, or active, as some of the others. Second, the hobby has taken a bit of a shift to where it's more geared towards buying and selling rather than trading. I blame shipping costs.

That said, we may have something happening here at TCZ soon that might help with more "trades". ;)

lol...I'm starting to feel like a pariah here...doesn't seem like I can buy a trade no matter how hard I try...Maybe I've beaten this VT thing to death,but I also build sets,and look for other players besides Hokies,and I always respond if I can help someone out. Do I have a bad rating? I don't think that's possible but I just don't know anymore.
Not at all, I still love to trade. I just stay so busy that I don't have time to go through my cards. But, I will go through this weekend and look for some of the players that you have been looking for.

lol...thanks guys. One of the main reasons I quit with baseball is my busy afternoons in the summertime. Between mowing , honey dos and keeping an old farmhouse running, I just do not have the time it takes.And it being summer,my bride and I like motorcycling, going out on our lil boat, cooking out, or just sitting by our pond sipping wine.Gotta have my priorities ;)

I have found some Witten base and inserts, just send me your address and will get them out as soon as I can
Hayyy...just acquired a 1992 Action Packed Emmitt Smith Braille #283(I think the braille were promos)
I'd like to send it to you if you can use it. juss lemme know and pm your addy

Back