WTTF: Aundrae Allison, TJack, Marcus Vick (Also, Chrome Flight to 420)

donzpalo said:
I am interested in the Moss rcs and I also have Allison auto in Topps Chrome

I just picked up the Allison auto, but let me know what you are thinking with the Moss cards (I am usually pretty picky when trading my RCs, especially the better ones like Moss, but maybe we can work something out.) Thanks!

i think i would be loosing out on that trade only because 4 of the 5 you want are pc items and i think the cards you would be getting book higher then what i would get

TinCastleMusic said:
I could do those 4 autos for the 3 Moss RCs, McNabb RC and the TJack dual gu. If that works for you, please post it up and PM me. Thanks!

italianothug87 said:
i think i would be loosing out on that trade only because 4 of the 5 you want are pc items and i think the cards you would be getting book higher then what i would get

I really don't need the RCs, just mainly interested in the TJack Dual. Would you be interested in any 06 Vikes RC cards (besides the autos and stuff in my bucket). I have a TON of really nice RC stuff from last year's Vikes crop, so I was thinking if you would be interested in those, I could trade one of the autos and a few RCs for the TJack. Let me know if you would have any interest in doing something like that. Thanks!

Back