WTTF 21 Stadium Club/Chrome

sweetcardbro

Prospect
Transactions: 7
Sorry, not interested in Sawamura.
Fair enough. Looking at your want list, I've got 22 Topps 48 & 111 (AL HR leaders and Santillan RC), and 21 Gallery 35 (Sixto RC). Could those balance out the Garcia base auto?

dubby25

Rookie
Transactions: 14
Fair enough. Looking at your want list, I've got 22 Topps 48 & 111 (AL HR leaders and Santillan RC), and 21 Gallery 35 (Sixto RC). Could those balance out the Garcia base auto?

Sorry, the Garcia books for $25. Also, I have received the Sixto in a trade, but even then, it's not enough.

Thanks anyway, Jeff

sweetcardbro

Prospect
Sorry, the Garcia books for $25. Also, I have received the Sixto in a trade, but even then, it's not enough.

Thanks anyway, Jeff
Oh, wow, $25, I didn't see it sold on ebay for anything like that. No worries though, happy to go with just the base trade originally above, thanks! I'll send the transaction.

sweetcardbro

Prospect

Thanks anyway, Jeff
Hey there, just following up on this to see if the original trade works for you. I started a transaction, just need you to approve so addresses will show. Thanks!

dubby25

Rookie
Transactions: 14
Hey there, just following up on this to see if the original trade works for you. I started a transaction, just need you to approve so addresses will show. Thanks!

Sorry - I had forgotten about that original deal. Let me just confirm I have everything in good shape and I will accept later this afternoon.

Thanks, Jeff