WTTF 2023 Topps Stars of MLB

Hey Doug, not terribly picky if you have any parallels of the chrome Prospects or numbered paper Prospects I'd be interested for sure. Also I'd expand a deal if you have other wants I'll see what I can come up with
I mostly would like to just like to work something for the 2023 Topps Stars of the MLB Chrome Devers right now.

I will take a look at the Bowmans and get back

The original post of current needs re: 2023 Topps Stars of the MLB CHROME has been updated, for the latest trades. I still need quite a few of these. The numbers listed in the top post are the ones that I still need.

Hey Darkman,
I have these three available from your list of SMLBC card needs:
8 Bregman, 15 Tatis Jr and 18 Franco
Would you have any 23 patches or 22 helmet cards available?
Carlton

Hey Andy,

Unfortunately I can't help with any of those set needs right now. I will be opening more of the 2023 soon, so I will keep you in mind for the Silver Packs then. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Thanks

Doug
Hey Doug,

Sorry for the slow response. If you have any of the regular 88 Topps inserts just post something that works for you and I’ll accept.

Andy

Hey Darkman,
I have these three available from your list of SMLBC card needs:
8 Bregman, 15 Tatis Jr and 18 Franco
Would you have any 23 patches or 22 helmet cards available?
Carlton
Hey Carlton, I'm currently working on something with Andy for the Tatis, but I definitely need the Bregman and Franco. The only 2023 patch I have is the 2023 Topps Team Logo Collection Patch Christian Yelich #TLP-CY. If you tell me what product issue the 2022 Helmet cards came out of, I can look. I think I only opened blasters of the 2022 Topps flagship last year.

Hey Carlton, I'm currently working on something with Andy for the Tatis, but I definitely need the Bregman and Franco. The only 2023 patch I have is the 2023 Topps Team Logo Collection Patch Christian Yelich #TLP-CY. If you tell me what product issue the 2022 Helmet cards came out of, I can look. I think I only opened blasters of the 2022 Topps flagship last year.
Different patches came out with the 22 Series 1, 2 and Update. I would look for Braves first, but will look at anything really.
I don't have a lot of the 23 TLP patches, but Yelich is one I do have. Thanks

edit addition: do not mean to indicate these patches are the only thing I’m looking for- just first preference. Looking for T88s, and T87s, among other insert type things. So just let me know. Thx

Last edited:
Different patches came out with the 22 Series 1, 2 and Update. I would look for Braves first, but will look at anything really.
I don't have a lot of the 23 TLP patches, but Yelich is one I do have. Thanks

edit addition: do not mean to indicate these patches are the only thing I’m looking for- just first preference. Looking for T88s, and T87s, among other insert type things. So just let me know. Thx
Hey Carlton.

I don't have any of the Helmet cards, but I do have some of the T87 and T88's

Topps '87 Bryce Harper #T87-41
Topps '88 Jose ABreu #T88-1
Topps '88 Christian Yelich #T88-15
Topps '88 Shea Langeliers #T88-16
Topps '88 Julio Urias #T88-17
Topps '88 Graham Ashcraft #T88-29
Topps '88 Carlos Correa #T88-34
Topps '88 Vladimir Guerrero #T88-61 (2)
Topps '88 Ronald Acuna Jr. #T88-81
Topps '88 Nolan Gorman #T88-97

Also have a ton of other 2023 Topps inserts. LMK. THANKS!

Updated for most recent trades. Still need quite a few 2023 Topps Stars of the MLB CHROME. See initial post for latest updates

Back