WTTF 2022 Topps Series One

dlackey

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the following cards from 2022 Topps to complete these sets. Have several inserts to trade in return and will be working on another thread with a tradelist to be posted sometime this week.

2022 Topps Series One Diamond Greats Die Cuts
DGDC-1 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
DGDC-2 Greg Maddux - Atlanta Braves
DGDC-3 Cal Ripken Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
DGDC-4 Eddie Murray - Baltimore Orioles
DGDC-6 Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox
DGDC-7 Carl Yastrzemski - Boston Red Sox
DGDC-11 Satchel Paige - St. Louis Browns
DGDC-13 Rod Carew - Minnesota Twins
DGDC-14 Vladimir Guerrero - Montréal Expos
DGDC-18 Derek Jeter - New York Yankees
DGDC-20 Rickey Henderson - Oakland Athletics
DGDC-23 Steve Carlton - Philadelphia Phillies
DGDC-24 Roberto Clemente - Pittsburgh Pirates

2022 Topps Series One Player Jersey Number Medallion Commemorative Relics
JNM-CY Christian Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers
JNM-FL Francisco Lindor - New York Mets
JNM-LR Luis Robert - Chicago White Sox

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:
Hey Dennis! I have all of the base cards from your wantlist. Any extra Diamond Great Die Cuts for trade? Or other inserts from 2022 topps? Best regards, David

Last edited:
David

No extra die cuts, just hit the one i have (deGrom). Do have several inserts from 2022 Topps but only one gold card, have only hit one #/d card from 4 blasters and 7 hanger boxes. Any certain inserts your looking for?

Thanks,
Dennis

David

No extra die cuts, just hit the one i have (deGrom). Do have several inserts from 2022 Topps but only one gold card, have only hit one #/d card from 4 blasters and 7 hanger boxes. Any certain inserts your looking for?

Thanks,
Dennis
Not really...just looking for trading bait. I'm also collecting the diamond great die cuts and have two complete sets of the 2022 base cards. Any dodgers, Giants or A's inserts? Best regards, David

David

Have these for trade.

Dodgers
Stars of the MLB SMLB-9 Mookie Betts
Stars of the MLB SMLB-28 Clayton Kershaw
Welcome to the Show WTTS-1 Jackie Robinson

Giants
Stars of the MLB Chrome SMLBC-18 Buster Posey
Royal Blue 86 Kris Bryant

Thanks and lmk if you can use them,
Dennis

Hey Dennis! I can use the royal blue 86 Kris Bryant for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David

I think if you click on your name at the top of the page it will drop down a menu and then click on account details and i believe you can add it there. Hope that is right

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis I have a Diamond Greats Die Cuts Mike Schmidt for you. Can post it up as a free card if you still need it.

Thanks,
Mike

Back