Complete!

Hey Mike, I finally got a chance to go through my 2022 A&G and have the following cards if you still need them: 1, 115, 311, 318, 321, 332, 336, 342, and 345. We open a lot of Allen and Ginter, it's my daughter's fav and about the only thing I can get her to rip with me. She likes most of the non baseball inserts. I'd be interested in your What's Cookin' and Get That Bread dupes.
Awesome thanks Lance I can still use those. Please let me know what else I might be able to find for you to go along with the What’s Cookin’ and Get That Bread cards. Thanks!

Mike

Awesome thanks Lance I can still use those. Please let me know what else I might be able to find for you to go along with the What’s Cookin’ and Get That Bread cards. Thanks!

Mike
Let's call it square. Happy to send the A&G cards you need your way and my daughter will be happy with those inserts, win-win. If you want to post it, I'll get them headed your way.

Let's call it square. Happy to send the A&G cards you need your way and my daughter will be happy with those inserts, win-win. If you want to post it, I'll get them headed your way.
Super nice of you…I definitely appreciate the set help! Will post now. Thanks again!

Mike

Down to the last two cards needed to complete this set. Please let me know if anybody happens to have these cards available to trade and, if so, what you would be looking for in return.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
I have them have any 2023 Silver Packs that you haven't sent to Andy yet :)

George
Awesome!

I still have two 2023 silver pack cards:

Terrin Vavra RC Card T88C-10
Kyle Stowers RC Card T88C-37

Please let me know if you might need those cards. Or if not, let me know what else you might be looking for in trade.

Thanks,
Mike

Back