WTTF: 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary

Andy, I have these, I will set in your pile.

Thanks John…Topps is still taking their sweet time with my Chrome Lite boxes, but we’ll get something worked out as soon as I have them. If you’re wanting to get something done sooner just shoot me a PM.

Thanks John…Topps is still taking their sweet time with my Chrome Lite boxes, but we’ll get something worked out as soon as I have them. If you’re wanting to get something done sooner just shoot me a PM.

No worries, I have your pile set aside… can you take a look at the chrome posting and let me know what base you want. Some were traded as needed refractors popped up. I tried to keep the good guys in case you needed them.

Hi Andy,

I have six cards from your list - 21, 121, 211, 228, 241, 371

I'd trade them for ANY cards from these insert sets:
2020 Topps Update #1 Prospects
2021 Topps Allen and Ginter T51 MURAD Reimagined
2021 Bowman Best Future Vibrance
2022 Bowman in 3D inserts
2022 Bowman Hi-Fi Futures
2022 Bowman Virtuosic Vibrations

or any parallels from the Platinum Anniversary set

or any David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, Triston Casas, Brendan Rodgers, other Red Sox and Rockies prospects

Happy to work out a trade.

No worries, I have your pile set aside… can you take a look at the chrome posting and let me know what base you want. Some were traded as needed refractors popped up. I tried to keep the good guys in case you needed them.
Hey John,

No clue what I need yet, trade away. Just keep those heart of the city cards set aside for me. We’ll be able to figure something out when the time comes. If nothing else, I’m sure I have more Tigers for you.

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have six cards from your list - 21, 121, 211, 228, 241, 371

I'd trade them for ANY cards from these insert sets:
2020 Topps Update #1 Prospects
2021 Topps Allen and Ginter T51 MURAD Reimagined
2021 Bowman Best Future Vibrance
2022 Bowman in 3D inserts
2022 Bowman Hi-Fi Futures
2022 Bowman Virtuosic Vibrations

or any parallels from the Platinum Anniversary set

or any David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, Triston Casas, Brendan Rodgers, other Red Sox and Rockies prospects

Happy to work out a trade.
5402FBB7-D50F-43F5-9542-6291C573D155.jpeg

Hey Larry…had this one set aside for you for a bit actually. If you’re interested we can probably work out a bigger deal. Let me know.

Hi Andy, that Ted Williams is perfect. If you want to close the deal - the Ted for the 6 base, that works for me. I'm not sure what else you might be working on which I would have, but happy to make it larger if we can.
Larry

Hi Andy, that Ted Williams is perfect. If you want to close the deal - the Ted for the 6 base, that works for me. I'm not sure what else you might be working on which I would have, but happy to make it larger if we can.
Larry
The Ted is worth quite a bit more then the base last I checked, so let me get into you lists and see what else we can add in there. I’ll shoot you a PM tonight after work or tomorrow

The Ted is worth quite a bit more then the base last I checked, so let me get into you lists and see what else we can add in there. I’ll shoot you a PM tonight after work or tomorrow
Yes, Andy. You are right about that. His blue is more than some others I had priced previously (and I'm note sure if that is the numbered blue mini-diamond or just unnumbered blue prizm). I can certainly send more. My links for trade should be pretty good, but have more and others if there is something I can look for for you.

Yes, Andy. You are right about that. His blue is more than some others I had priced previously (and I'm note sure if that is the numbered blue mini-diamond or just unnumbered blue prizm). I can certainly send more. My links for trade should be pretty good, but have more and others if there is something I can look for for you.
It is the /199 version

A bunch of you asked for me to list players/teams and the list has gotten pretty small, so I added that all in the first post. Hopefully that'll help get this one closed out.

Back