WTT/WTTF - 2023 Topps Series 1

crankbait09

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Opened up two hobby boxes of 2023 Topps - Series 1 today. It took two hobby boxes in order to get a complete base set. Good grief.
I have a lot of duplicates that I am willing to trade. I will have those listed on my website later on, BUT, I do have all the inserts that I got out of these two boxes listed on my website.

I am trying to complete the "All Aces" set. The cards I need are listed on my site.

Let me know if we can make a trade. Minus the base cards, my website is up to date with all cards I have for trade / cards I am looking for

Opened up two hobby boxes of 2023 Topps - Series 1 today. It took two hobby boxes in order to get a complete base set. Good grief.
I have a lot of duplicates that I am willing to trade. I will have those listed on my website later on, BUT, I do have all the inserts that I got out of these two boxes listed on my website.

I am trying to complete the "All Aces" set. The cards I need are listed on my site.

Let me know if we can make a trade. Minus the base cards, my website is up to date with all cards I have for trade / cards I am looking for
Have all Aces #16 nola for you, need these base:
7, 26, 34, 80, 107, 153, 158, 184, 201, 203, 293

No longer need base, but I'd trade the nola and a 2020 Topps gallery india rc for the Pena #349 Allen and ginter rc or a Gunnar Henderson 23 Topps rc. Feel free to post for us if you're good with it, thanks!

I have All Aces 9 and need Silver Pack 68 and 75. My post has everything else I have available from this year listed. Would gladly do a 1-for-1 PWE or take both if you see something else you might want. I do also have a Hunter Greene Chrome Update Generation Now RC and Purple refractor RC if you need those ones. -Andy

@AndyDrummond - can you give me the card numbers of the Greene cards? I believe I have those shown on my website already. can you confirm?

if i do have them both, i can do a 1 for 1 swap of silver pack #75 for the Ace #9. let me know.

@crankbait09 didn’t realize you had links with cards listed there. Just went and looked, if it’s up to date you still need the Purple USC191 I think. If you do, go ahead and post the 2 card deal for us.

Back