WTT Basketball 4 Baseball

MrThrift

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Looking to turn these into baseball I like.

Autos
12-13 Prestige Prestigious Picks Isaiah Thomas
20 Prizm Draft Autographs Green Prizm Kenyon Martin Jr.

Other Stuff
20-21 Select Desmond Bane RC-#90
17-18 Optic Blue Markelle Fultz RR RC-#200
20-21 Mosaic Green Kevin Durant National Pride-#248
20-21 Mosaic Prizm Kevin Durant-#7

I could use the Bane, Fultz and Thomas auto. As a U of Washington alum, I still hold THAT Isaiah Thomas and Fultz in Prestigious esteem ;-)

Let me know what you're looking for

I could use the Bane, Fultz and Thomas auto. As a U of Washington alum, I still hold THAT Isaiah Thomas and Fultz in Prestigious esteem ;-)

Let me know what you're looking for
Looking to trade these for whatever random catches my eye. I also collect Yankees, Reds, Oswaldo Cabrera, Harrison Bader, Gio Urshela, Brett Phillips, Hunter Renfroe, Luis Castillo Pitcher, Eugenio Suarez, Teoscar Hernandez, Taylor Trammell, Ezequiel Duran, Josh H. Smith, Garrett Cooper, Jameson Taillon, William Contreras, Luis Urias, Jack Suwinski, Jordan Montgomery, Kyle Lewis, Thairo Estrada, Jake Fraley, and Luis Gonzalez White Sox/Giant Outfielder, just to name a few.

Mainly collect autos and #ed refractor/prizm stuff of players/Prospects that catch my eye. Lmk, thanks.

It looks like I probably don't have the juice for the Thomas auto, but would you do the following:

FOR

2018 Topps Pro Debut Autographs Taylor Trammell AU #119

JLMK. Thanks

It looks like I probably don't have the juice for the Thomas auto, but would you do the following:

FOR

2018 Topps Pro Debut Autographs Taylor Trammell AU #119

JLMK. Thanks
Not a big pro debut fan, so I'll pass, but I'd be interested to see what other autos you may have to trade. I can usually find something that catches my eye.

I have this one:

2022 Diamond Kings Artistic Endeavors Teoscar Hernandez AUTO GU Serial# 11/25

teoscar.jpg

Would trade for:

20-21 Mosaic Prizm Kevin Durant-#7

LMK

Back