WTB Joe Flacco - Cheap Inserts/RC's for a Kid

cardicity

Bench Warmer
I'm looking to buy some cheap Joe Flacco Inserts, RC's, numbered cards for my next door neighbors kid. He is 8 years old and loves Joe Flacco so I want to get him some but I want to start him off with cheap cards till he learns how to handle them. I would be paying by Concealed Cash or Money Order (depending on the amount). PWE is fine as long as they are not GU-Jersey cards. Let me know what you have (Year, Maker, specs, etc...) and what the delivered price is. Again I am only looking for real cheap stuff to help this kid get his collection going. No deal is too small. PM works best since it emails me of new PM's. Thx & happy collecting

P.S. If I don't get right back to you it's because my home PC is down and I only have limited access to a PC at work so it can take up to a day for me to get back to you but I will rely to all.

I'll look tomorrow and see if I have any

Thx Jim, I am just looking for low end Flacco. As cheap as possible. I already gave him a lot of Flacco Base cards so I am looking for cheap inserts,RC's/#'d. just to see if he can take card of them and if he does I will get him some GU's (cheap) and see if he takes good card of them as well. He loves Flacco and is just starting to collect cards. I babysit him when he is staying with his grandma and she has a doctors appt and he see's my cards and wants to start collecting. Anyway, enough rambling on. Let me know what you have and the price delivered. Thx

i got a ud masterpieces rookie and a ud draft edition i will hook you up with,i will get with you tomorrow.

OK, I found 2009 Score Inscriptions Future Franchise #10 Joe Flacco #/249. Send me something from my signature or whatever. books at $2.50. I would take a dollar for it if you want to do it that way. Post up the trade and I'll get it out today.

cchbmj - Sounds great, let me know what you find. Thx

cardjim - I don't have any cardinals GU's or pre-1975 cowboys as far as Razorbacks I have a McFadden 11 score in the zone and I think I have a McFadded low end RC or 2 in my PC at home ( I am not sure who all is a Razorback or I could check more). I can send the McFadden score above and the RC of his I have (not sure which it is) or the $1 for it. Let me know what you want to do.

P.S. I also have this Cardinals RC. I have no idea what it's worth. I can send it also if you need it.

91Donruss-RayLankfordRC001_zpscaa532d2.jpg

Tell you what. Set that dollar aside and maybe we can work on something else. If you don't mind, I will send this Flacco PWE and we can get something else done soon. Tell the neighbor kid howdy.

Tell you what. Set that dollar aside and maybe we can work on something else. If you don't mind, I will send this Flacco PWE and we can get something else done soon. Tell the neighbor kid howdy.

Sounds great, He will love that and I will tell him it's from you. PWE is fine with me for non-gu cards. As long as they are in a toploader I have never gotten and creased ones (yet, knock on wood). I don't mind sending the $1 though if you want, I have a PO trip to make in the morning anyway. LMK. I will keep an eye out for Cardinals GU's when I go to the LCS later or in the morning. Also, are there any certain Razorbacks you collect so I can keep an eye out when I come across them? I really don't know many more than McFadden. I pretty much watch mostly NFL stuff so I am not always up to speed as to which players came from what college's over the years. If you have any certain ones I can keep an eye out. One of the LCS's has a trade night once a week and a bunch of locals bring a bunch of cards and make in person trades so I can see what's available if I know who to look for. Thx

The way the Razorbacks are playing this year, I will have to pass on any of their cards for now. I will get the Flacco card out tomorrow and we can just bank the money or trade until we get something else.

Back