Wrestlers

dbackfan12

Bench Warmer
Why do wrestlers shave themselves? I mean really I know so said it helps your speed and stuff but really why would someone want to shave themselves the real men don't shave it is just plain gross. The ladies on the other hand are ok doing it because well they are girls as the wrestlers are not. I have been noticing this for a long time and wanted to talk about it. Let me here your thoughts on it, am I just old-school or have a good point? Please only your thoughts because I don't want anyone getting mad at one another or me ;). thx guys!!!
Jesse:D

remember "PRINCE ALBERT" (not to far back) or GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEEL (old school) those were some hairy FOOLS lol man thats nasty LOL!

swimmers ,runners and bikers do it to go faster.
plus It cuts down on friction burns and pain when they hit the mat and They do this so when they apply oil to their skin it makes there muscles look larger. Bodybuilders do the same thing.

ac-n-mike said:
remember "PRINCE ALBERT" (not to far back) or GEORGE "THE ANIMAL" STEEL (old school) those were some hairy FOOLS lol man thats nasty LOL!

LOL remember when the crowed would yell shave your back at him:D

Wellwhat I think is that well they don't need it to get any easier if they are true athletes they should be able to do it while having something to hold them back so if they do decide to shave then they would be even slicker then he shuld hae if he shaved at first

Hair is nasty on men and Women ... the only reason MEN dont shave is because 99% of men are extremely ugly , so they leave the hair to hide themselves ...
I on the other hand am natually not very hairy ... i have basically no body hair , but if i did have any i would shave as i got the muscles and six pack to show off to the ladies! :)

C

02viperacr said:
Hair is nasty on men and Women ... the only reason MEN dont shave is because 99% of men are extremely ugly , so they leave the hair to hide themselves ...
I on the other hand am natually not very hairy ... i have basically no body hair , but if i did have any i would shave as i got the muscles and six pack to show off to the ladies! :)

C

LMAO

I know I might get torn apart, but I do shave my body pretty regularly, and well I've gotten some compliments from ladies, in fact, not one I've been with was at all turned off by it, more like turned on :)

Back