WrestleMania 29! Rock vs Cena.. again

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Anyone watching the PPV tonight?

Overall the card looks geat this year.. except Im really, really, really tired of the Rock and John Cena lol I hope they turn Cena heel to make him relevant again..

Anywho, anyone gonna watch it? :)

I never pay for the pay per views, I have a tough time watching most of it anymore and I have been a fan for 35 years. If it were not for DVR i probably could not stand to watch now days. The card does look good and they have teases Cena turning heel for a long time but I am not sure he will ever allow it, with all of the charity work that he does.

I agree 100% .. Raw is nearly unwatchable these days, I wish I had the choice of recording and watching, but I cant. Im forced to watch blogtv or ustream now, to follow what I've loved since 89 :/ and that its this "weak" is so disappointing.

Yea, but remember, Hogan was the exact same thing. Kids loved him, charity etc, and they turned him to do something awesome. And to be honest, wwe needs something like that right now. The Shield is promising, but they might mess that up lol

So, all in all, I found it pretty enjoyable watching WrestleMania.

I wasn't too happy though, that Bruno Sammartino got a smaller reaction than the attendance announcement, but what can you do? :LOL:

So, all in all, I found it pretty enjoyable watching WrestleMania.

I wasn't too happy though, that Bruno Sammartino got a smaller reaction than the attendance announcement, but what can you do? :LOL:

Too many young fans that do not understand the importance of someone like Bruno. ;)

Back