Wow Wander Auto!!! Break Complete! SCC Baseball Group Break Club - July 2022

Thanks to everyone who voted for Option 1. If I had my way, we would have gone with Option 2 and therefore no Wander Auto . Of course, we will never know what would've come out of those boxes!

I am going to redeem it, by the way. Am sure plenty will question that decision. I just hope it comes back in under 3 years!

Strong break all around. The Mariano Auto is just as nice as the Wander and plenty of other real nice cards. Fantastic Break!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Option 1. If I had my way, we would have gone with Option 2 and therefore no Wander Auto . Of course, we will never know what would've come out of those boxes!

I am going to redeem it, by the way. Am sure plenty will question that decision. I just hope it comes back in under 3 years!

Strong break all around. The Mariano Auto is just as nice as the Wander and plenty of other real nice cards. Fantastic Break!
What a pull! I can’t wait to see a pic of this card when you receive it (in hopefully less than 3 years!) :). Congrats Larry!!!

Mike

When I saw that John had sent me a message I was assuming there had been a Tiger hit that he wanted to trade for so I didn't read the message because I didn't want to know before watching the break...that Rivera on the last card of the break was a big surprise. Thanks Mike.

When I saw that John had sent me a message I was assuming there had been a Tiger hit that he wanted to trade for so I didn't read the message because I didn't want to know before watching the break...that Rivera on the last card of the break was a big surprise. Thanks Mike.
Super hit right there congrats Kevin!

All the best,
Mike

Back