WOW! This is hilarious

Now maybe everyone will forget about Boise State.LOL That is hilarious. A Michigan fan at work was telling me that they should just give them the NC trophy now. Boy is he dreading seeing me Tuesday.LOL What about them Irish, LOL Love it. Now I need for the Big 12 to take care of the sec and the Cal Bears kill the tiny vols. Later fellows

Now maybe everyone will forget about Boise State.LOL That is hilarious. A Michigan fan at work was telling me that they should just give them the NC trophy now. Boy is he dreading seeing me Tuesday.LOL What about them Irish, LOL Love it. Now I need for the Big 12 to take care of the sec and the Cal Bears kill the tiny vols. Later fellows

:lollol::lollol::lollol:

The joy of college football, revelling in the demise of others :lollol:

Since we are piling on Lloyd right now, this is from Ryan WHite of oregonlive

I covered Lloyd Carr's first two seasons at Michigan. I tell you that because it's important to remember how he ascended to the job.

Gary Moeller got drunk at a suburban Detroit restaurant, groped a waitress, threw a lamp and was such a mess the police took him to the hospital instead of jail. You should have SEEN the police report.

And that was LESS embarrassing than what just happened to the Wolverines

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back