Wow....interesting....

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
I have 3 auctions on watch and 5 auctions I've placed a bid on. Out of the 8, 5 are Michael Bush. Only 3 seahawks and one of them I decided not to go for.

What is happening to me? :(:(:(:(

My watch/bid list is very low right now as well. Not many Hawks cards out there I need for my PC.

Just look at ths as a time to save money for when the Hawks take a RB next season in the draft.

My watch/bid list is very low right now as well. Not many Hawks cards out there I need for my PC.

Just look at ths as a time to save money for when the Hawks take a RB next season in the draft.

i keep getting junk jsy/auto for under $1...im spending :doh:

Stupid Mike Walker. No DN's on the 'Bay, but there are some nice Mike Walker's I'm winning ('07 Playoff PLAYOFFS Auto #'d/5, '07 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold Auto #'d/25, '07 Leaf Longevity Emerald #'d/29 & '07 Leaf Rookies & Stars Auto #'d 1/25). Too much though :cry:

Watching 21 (10 ended though, gotta email the seller on 3, since they were way overpriced)

Bidding 51 (but all bids are like $1.50 on stuff that's gonna get blown outta the water)

Philberto - Gotta collect someone that has what we call "upside". Could've BIN'd another #'d/5 Auto for $19.99 and was stupid not to. Today the bin was gone :cry:

Back