wow bears fans......rough

So other than Chicago who else would you put in there

Here is your playoff teams

Seattle- Decent team (but I hate them so I hope they don't make it)
Green Bay- Can't see them getting real far without a running game
New Orleans- Haven't seen anything from them that proves they deserve to be in the playoffs
Dallas- Looking good so far, but can they keep it up
49ers- I don't see it, if Alex Smith doesn't step up they won't make it. Plus they have already had some devastating injuries.
Washington/Philly- After today Washington didn't look convincing. If Mcnabb is the Mcnabb of old look out. Also if Dawkins and Sheppard can comeback they will press Dallas for the East

Here is your playoff teams

Seattle- Decent team (but I hate them so I hope they don't make it)
Green Bay- Can't see them getting real far without a running game
New Orleans- Haven't seen anything from them that proves they deserve to be in the playoffs
Dallas- Looking good so far, but can they keep it up
49ers- I don't see it, if Alex Smith doesn't step up they won't make it. Plus they have already had some devastating injuries.
Washington/Philly- After today Washington didn't look convincing. If Mcnabb is the Mcnabb of old look out. Also if Dawkins and Sheppard can comeback they will press Dallas for the East

Here's my counter points (my big pick is a Chicago collapse, so if that doesn't happen it will screw everything up)

Seattle: Not that great a team, but solid enough to win the division

Green Bay: Yeah, they don't have a running game, but if as I predict Chicago stinks, can you really see Detroit or Minnesota winning it?

New Orleans: Yeah they've stunk, but who's better (possibly Carolina or Tampa Bay but I just don't think they are that good)

Dallas: They have looked very good so far

49ers: They aren't the greatest but I believe they are solid enough to get a wild card spot.

Philly/Washington: One will fade, one will rise (it could be as you predict, or Washington could be back to being good again)

However, I could easily see Chicago knocking Green Bay out and making it Seattle, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas, Philly and one other team that steps up (could be the Niners could be a surprise team)

:salut:

Hard to see the NFC West getting 2 playoff teams but even that isnt unthinkable. So far the NFC seems pretty poor.

The Seahawks have not looked good. Alex Smith seems to be a huge liability for SF. I think the Bears will get back on track. Detroit and minnesota both seem about as playoff material as GB. Dallas seems to be top dawg but their div has loads of talented players. I can see both the Skins and eagles being relevant in December,. Cant count out the Saints but I got to think the Bucs are in the drivers seat in the South.

Back