Wow 4 Autos! Break Complete! 2022 Topps Stadium Club Hobby Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

2819C719-6F86-4632-B0D5-5496246B5643.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

E1F6701A-7BA9-49EE-A5B1-F238A9CE5A30.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization video:

We have had some really good luck with Stadium Club this year so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

Topps Stadium Club once again returns with the most iconic imagery from MLB® to be found on trading cards.

Every Hobby Box contains 2 autograph cards, as well as various numbered parallels and inserts.

MLB® legends, current superstars, and the most sought-after rookie cards will be featured in 2022 Topps Stadium Club Baseball!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered and is on the way so we can plan to do this break right when it arrives if/when this fills up.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Waltdii Seattle Mariners, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID
2. Waltdii Tampa Bay Rays, Houston Astros PAID
3. Brendan1987 Kansas City Royals, Oakland Athletics PAID
4. Criollos New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers PAID
5. Criollos Los Angeles Angels, Chicago White Sox PAID
6. kpit1978 Atlanta Braves, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
7. kpit1978 Boston Red Sox, Baltimore Orioles PAID
8. OldNewRips Toronto Blue Jays, Colorado Rockies PAID
9. OldNewRips St. Louis Cardinals, Minnesota Twins PAID
10. dragonslayer913 Los Angeles Dodgers, Cleveland Guardians PAID
11. dragonslayer913 New York Mets, Miami Marlins PAID
12. grapler135s Philadelphia Phillies, Chicago Cubs PAID